Position: KS1 Teacher
School Type: International School
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Contract
This British International School is focused on becoming a leading international school in Qatar by providing an innovative education that empowers its students to be successful. the School will be recognised for its motivating and supportive learning environment and for its close and respectful connections with its community and the host country.
The School will provide an outstanding education, which will enable all students to fulfil their potential. Their students will be inspired to become lifelong learners who contribute actively and positively to the global community.
Their Educational Objectives
• to use modern teaching methodologies to deliver a balanced international curriculum that is benchmarked to world-class standards
• to develop mutual respect, integrity, social responsibility and belonging in our students
• to prepare students to fulfil their potential in an increasingly competitive society that is subject to dynamic development
• to enable students to develop diverse and transferable skills and attributes to fulfil their academic, emotional, creative and physical potential
• to instil in students an understanding and appreciation for their history and culture while preparing them for an active and sustainable role in shaping a better future.
Please send CV with letter of application and names, addresses and telephone numbers of 2 referees to:
Telephone +44 (0) 560 2057225